“Research over the years tends to show that people who are well-groomed, well-mannered and well spoken are assumed to be more competent.” James Maas, Professor of Psychology, Cornell University
Our image communicates and has a powerful effect on how other people approach and respond to us personally and professionally.
Surveys show that a mere 7% of what we communicate is in the words we use. The remaining 93% is made up of how we look, our tone of voice and our body language.
As a qualified Image Consultant, I focus on understanding and working with your own personal style, personality, career and lifestyle. The process is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right choices going forward.
Any communication needs including presentation skills, media training, voice coaching, body language and business or social etiquette are identified during the consultation and a specific course of action may also be prescribed.
Contact Louise directly to explore.
“I loathed shopping for myself because I bought clothes which looked dreadful and was inept at screening the daunting number of shops, styles, colours and sizes to suit me. Louise makes shopping rewarding and fun. She identifies exactly what you need, what would work for you, and gives you the confidence to buy the right clothes. I look much better as a result of Louise’s counsel and have also probably spent less than I would have done on my own.” Magnus Spence, Partner, Dalton Strategic Partnership
“I went to see Louise for help with my style and wardrobe as I felt I had lost my ability to feel good in clothes. Louise turned that around for me in just a few hours. Her expertise and sound advice transformed the way I felt about myself. Ever since I saw Louise I feel more confident and love the fact that shopping is now a pleasure. I know what to choose that complements me and makes me feel great!” Polly Nash, Owner, Sound Eating
“Louise looked at every part of me and recommended ways to accentuate my positive attributes and downplay the negative ones. The complements I have received since the styling are remarkable. I look better, I feel better, and I will undoubtedly perform better.” Richard Thomas, Director of Marketing, JetCard
“I feel to be intuitive about style is understanding how to make your mind respond automatically in an elegant way… it is a science which can be learnt and applied to all areas of your life.” Carlo Brandelli, Creative Director, Kilgour
“A rare few are born with a naturally fabulous aura of image & style, but one can be educated in the art. Whether the former or the latter, it’s an absolute necessity in today’s society; personally and in business. Louise embodies all that she imparts to her clients, doing so in a disarmingly charming way.” Louis Mariette, Couture Hat Designer